Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is a site where you can keep up to date on my life as a full-time athlete in the sport of cross country skiing. You can expect regular updates throughout the year as I report on training, racing, life in general and maybe even some school. Sponsors, family, friends and fans: Enjoy!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Most Anticipated Event of your October.

Come on people!  I've received a lot of flak - "where are the blog updates", "I wanted to proctastinate, so I went to your blog.  But there were no updates!", "...How are things with you?  Of course no one has heard much about you lately - I'm going to have to ask you to write a blog update" - lots of stuff like that.  

I'll have all you loyal readers know that I have indeed started the super-post, but great things take time.  I'll have you know that I've been busy with other things I have not done in a long time ie. relaxing, and reading for pleasure.

Go out and train and focus on the process for a few days and I will have something up that is worth your wait.  And your weight.  In gold.

Adios.

No comments: