Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is a site where you can keep up to date on my life as a full-time athlete in the sport of cross country skiing. You can expect regular updates throughout the year as I report on training, racing, life in general and maybe even some school. Sponsors, family, friends and fans: Enjoy!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

This is going to be short and to the point.

Yesterday i broke my hand (its tough to type with 1 hand that's why this is gunna be a short post). I have surgery in Van tomorrow. I've got Spiro shined up so gains will still be made in this period.


Hopefully i can type faster than 8 words/minute soon...


The One-armed Wonder. er i guess handed...

The challenge is laid. Bring it.





2 comments:

Michael Somppi said...

Oh boy Thomsen...were you trying to descend Whistler on your road bike or what? Good luck with the surgery man, take it in stride.

Bman said...

That sucks Tpain. But I know that you will be fine. Your a tough old fart and the surgery will be no problem. Maybe they will give you a bionic hand! Your gonna be back and rocking training in no time.