Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is a site where you can keep up to date on my life as a full-time athlete in the sport of cross country skiing. You can expect regular updates throughout the year as I report on training, racing, life in general and maybe even some school. Sponsors, family, friends and fans: Enjoy!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Lazy Bones

Alright, i just got a message the other day on Facebook from one J. Cockney...er...too obvious...ahem...Jess C, saying that I am a "lazy bones" and that I should get my blogging in gear.  He is right, as always, but i am in a serious crunch at a moment, which is currently broken up by a short recovery period after slamming an Anatomy/Physiology midterm/final back to back, so i'll give a quick update on what's been going on.  And believe me, lots has been going on.

I went home to Yellowknife for 3 days a little while ago so I will post on that once school is done (after Sept 30).  I then got back to Van and purchased my first car (pictures to follow eventually).  Then I came back to W town, wrote an exam, trained a bit, and then was visited by Speed Skating phenom Michael Gilday who was in Van for World Cup trials and had just qualified for the fall WC circuit.  A few days ago we saw the Vancouver Canucks wandering around the Village.  Yesterday I completed (barely) the Grouse Grind race down in Van.  Today it snowed a bunch here in Whistler at 1000m.  

From CVTC blog:


I guess a super-post is in the works, but for now time to go back to the scholarly pain cave.  Of death.  

Also, there is a whispered rumour that M. Gilday is starting a blog of his own...How sick would that be?

In the words of Harry Seaton:  

Do work son,

T

No comments: