Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is a site where you can keep up to date on my life as a full-time athlete in the sport of cross country skiing. You can expect regular updates throughout the year as I report on training, racing, life in general and maybe even some school. Sponsors, family, friends and fans: Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wow, I am having way too much fun with Google's brand new web browser "Chrome". It's so fast, so sick.

In testing its abilities i came across 2 things that made me laugh.  I've seen them before but they are both things that are currently putting a smile on my face.  I'm still holed up with the worst cold i have ever had, sitting in the gloomy confines of 6424 Balsam Way with over a week's growth of facial hair (which is basically nothing for me, haha).  I just tented my face inside a stainless steal bowl of boiling water and eucalyptus oil...it's an old indian trick that helps clear symptoms...thanks Starr.

Check out the Large Hadron Collider rap.  Is this the future of educating people on technically advanced topics?  It may be...  I think its set to fire up this fall.  The world will be watching.




I'm a huge fan of Andy Samberg...

No comments: