Intro

Welcome to my blog! This is a site where you can keep up to date on my life as a full-time athlete in the sport of cross country skiing. You can expect regular updates throughout the year as I report on training, racing, life in general and maybe even some school. Sponsors, family, friends and fans: Enjoy!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yellowknife Boy

This guy went to my highschool.

Now he's a star on the new spin-off series 90210 that premiered this week (and there's an encore presentation of the 2 hr premiere tonight!).  




Dustin Milligan.  Man he's smooth...  I want to be a celebrity someday, haha.  I was amped when Dan, after having watched the interview himself, said that he sees flashes of Dustin in me.  He thinks we have many similarities in how we speak and gesture about, he figured it must be a Yellowknife thing.  Sick...

I'm not one to watch a TV series, but this might be my calling.  

No comments: